Composite Decks / Wood Decks / Decking Installation – Martha's Vineyard MA
Serving the MV towns of Oak Bluffs, Chilmark, Edgartown, Vineyard Haven, Tisbury, and West Tisbury
A well-planned deck should be an extension of your home's living space and should blend with the look of the home. A deck can also create a haven from a busy thoroughfare. Decks with privacy screens can dampen noise and shield you from prying eyes. A deck should also draw the eye to the most ideal vantage point.
Benefits of constructing a low cost deck
- Decks add equity value to your Martha's Vineyard home, in some cases, up to 90% of decking cost
- Decks are easier, quicker, & more affordable to build than other home improvement projects
- Decks are very durable & only require minor maintenance and upkeep
- Decks provide more living space, functionality, & more room to entertain
- Decks offer enhanced outdoor living, easy access to the home, and a great place for recreational activities, outdoor cooking, & parties
Best price Martha's Vineyard wood decks
Decking material options are usually decided by the homeowner's preferences, the style of home, and expected deck usage. For many MV homeowners, wood decking is an ideal choice.
Wood decks offer the natural beauty of real wood, with its distinctive wood grain and earth colors. Custom wood decks are strong & durable, and meet the challenges of our four-season Massachusetts climate. The natural insulating properties of wood decking help to lessen the absorption of heat in the summer, while the natural strength of wood stands up to harsh winter conditions on the island.
Wood decks should be properly maintained, with staining and sealing of the deck every 3-5 years. Proper deck maintenance will ensure that your natural wood deck will look beautiful for years to come.
Wooden deck choices for Martha's Vineyard
Three popular varieties of deck wood that perform well in the four-season New England climate:
- Redwood has a beautiful warm color, long straight grain, & has excellent decay resistance
- Pine is available at low cost, and is pressure treated to resist insect damage & decay
- Cedar is durable, has a beautiful rich color, and is naturally rot & insect-resistant
Composite decks & vinyl decking for Martha's Vineyard
We build many quality, low cost composite decks and vinyl decks for our Martha's Vineyard customers. Composite decking and vinyl decking is strong & durable, requires less maintenance than wood decking, and is available in numerous textures, colors, and shades.
Benefits of low cost composite decking / vinyl decking
- Composite decks & vinyl decks are are strong, durable, and moisture & decay resistant
- Composite decks & vinyl decks require little maintenance
- Composite decks & vinyl decks don't need to be stained, painted, or treated
- Affordably priced composite decking & vinyl decking is easy to install
- Safe composite decking & vinyl decking doesn't have has splinters or rough edges like wood
- Composite decks & vinyl decks are available in many colors & patterns
- Recycled composite decking & vinyl decking material is environmentally friendly